We provide accurate and comprehensive architectural drafting services on AutoCAD to Architects, Engineers, General Contractors, and Developers.
We Provide Architectural Drafting Services from Schematic Design to Construction Document with Required LOD and as per Company's Standards
For each of the design phase – Schematic Design (SD), Design Document (DD), and Construction Document (CD), we can develop 2D CAD drawings in Revit & AutoCAD as per required country-specific standards, company’s charters/templates, code compliance and as per the design intent. We start from Schematic Design, incorporate markups or red-lines or annotations that we receive throughout SD, DD, and CD design stages, and deliver drawings and models with the required Level of Detail (LOD).
- In the Schematic Design (SD) stage, where the emphasis is on design
- We produce design drawings with general plan layout, elevation, sections, openings, and finishes and three-dimensional graphics (isometric, axonometric, and perspectives)
- In the Design Development (DD) stage, where the emphasis is on finalizing design decisions
- We deliver models with detailed information like dimensions, exterior elevations, structure, fenestration, interior systems, MEP systems along with the design of openings and finishes, wall sections, etc.
- In the Construction Document (CD) stage, where the emphasis on collaboration among team members
- Develop a construction-ready drawings & model that matches the design required by the contractor to construct the buildings and the changes coming from clash detection.
Our Architectural Drafting Service in Each Design Phase
Our Architectural BIM Services Include
- "First Time Right" Approach
- Use standard templates, naming conventions and details for consistency
- Save incoming information (mark-ups/inputs) "Date-wise" under "Incoming Folder" and copy them in "Working Folder" as the information being processed one file each
- Decide deliverable as per Sheet-list for specific stage
- Perform periodic check to ensure accuracy of the drawings
- Save the final output to be delivered "Date-wise" under "Outgoing Folder"