We Provide Scan to BIM Services from Point Cloud Data with Quality and Accuracy
We understand the expectations of our customers very well. All we require is a Point Cloud Scan Laser Survey data and Company Standards ‐ template, drafting guidelines from our customers for us to deliver BIM model with required Revit Version: 2018/2019/2020/2021 and 2D as-built drawings with dimensions, annotations, and layering, etc.
We provide data in four Levels of Documentation depending upon the requirement— Level 1 (Floor Plans), Level 2 (Exterior Elevation & Roof Plans), Level 3 (Sections), and Level 4 (Site Layout Plans)
Our Scan to BIM modeling team has experience of creating an information-rich as-built 3D BIM model or 2D drawings for the customers for design validation/planning/comparison, interference checks, MEP or construction elements demolition, or addition, documentation of existing building conditions, quantity take-off, and budget estimation.
We provide our Scan to BIM services (aka Point Cloud Modeling services) to Laser Scanning Companies, Surveyors, Property Owners, Architectural Design Firms, MEP Engineering Companies, and General Contractors or Construction Management companies. Our experience includes developing parametric 3D BIM and 2D CAD models capturing architectural, structural, and MEP elements for hotel, educational, and commercial projects.
Our Scan to BIM Modeling Process to Create a Revit BIM Model
Transfer Point Cloud Scan Data (.rcp & .rcs) into Revit
Create multiple levels of the project building
Place the walls on those levels to ensure the uniformity of the model
Add elements of the building initially from the bottom of the scan
We provide the following Level of Documentation for our clients:
- Level 1: Floor Plans
- Level 2: Exterior Elevation & Roof Plans
- Level 3: Sections
- Level 4: Site Layout Plans
- 6-story building, 408 rooms, LOD 350
- Mechanical Room, 2,564 sqft., LOD 350
- Piping & Ducting, 11,000 sqft., LOD 200
- Architectural which includes walls (exterior & interior), doors, windows, cabinets, etc.
- Structural which includes beams, columns, foundation, framing, annotations, truss families, etc.
- MEPFS which includes electrical panels, junction boxes, ducting, pipe systems, air terminals, fire sprinklers etc.
- Revit MEP design coordination to detect clashes in Autodesk Navisworks software
All we require is a Point Cloud Scan/Laser Surveyed Data of existing conditions and Company Standards ‐ template, drafting guidelines from our customers for us to deliver a 3D BIM model (.rvt), and/or 2D CAD (.dwg) files. We can also provide Readlines/Mark-ups for any design changes. We have also extended our service to collaborate with external laser scanning companies that accurately capture the as-built building design.
We promise to deliver:
- Accurate reproduction of point cloud scan
- 3D BIM models with required LOD 100 to 500
- As-built 2D drawings with dimensions, annotations, layering
- On-time delivery